Projects > Recruitment

Wanted: Map contributions for the ENTD helper

(1/4) > >>

Pickle Girl Fanboy:
http://ffhacktics.com/wiki/ENTD_Helper
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=5660

--- Quote ---A spreadsheet which shows height, unpassable terrain, 1st and 2nd levels where applicable, water and water depth where applicable, and has the same X and Y axises as FFTPatcher. Useful for editing ENTD and Treasures/Traps. The following maps are finished:

*Outside of Orbonne Monastary
*Magic City Gariland
*Mandalia Plains
*Araguay Woods
*Zirekile Falls
*Zaland Fort City
*Barius Hill
*Zigolis Swamp
*Slums in Goug
*Bariaus Valley
*Golgorand Execution Site
*At the gate of Lionel Castle
*Inside Lionel Castle

If anyone knows the sprite limits for these maps, I'd love to add them.
--- End quote ---

I need three things, if anyone wants to contribute them:
1. Sprite limits for every map in the game.
2. Character limits for every map in the game (the maximum number of character that can be on a map)
3. Additional maps, which display the following:
3a. Height (see attached screencap for formatting)
3b. Unpassable terrain (red text on a yellow background)
3c. 1st and 2nd levels where applicable (Height of Higher Square/Height of Lower Square; use blue background if lower level is water, and don't forget water depth)
3d. Water and water depth where applicable (Water Height-Water Depth)
3e. Have the same X and Y axises as FFTPatcher (Use treasure/trap locations to figure this out)
3f. All maps verified in game should be marked as such.

See the attached screenshots for greater detail.

Elric:
The sprite the limit is the same in every map PGF...

9 Sprites per map.

Pickle Girl Fanboy:
Are you sure - has this been verified?  And what is the sprite limit for every map?

Elric:
9 sprites. I don't need someone else to confirm this. I'm the one making the events in these maps and I'm telling you it's 9 :P

Tho yes, it has been confirmed over many places in this very forum  :mrgreen:

It does not seem to matter what the size of the map is either, since Ive had 12 sprites in the Besrodio's House map (using addunit to add one when 1 leaves, effectively onluy having 9 on screen at a time)

Pickle Girl Fanboy:
So that's why some maps have more than 9 sprites on them - event editing.  Good to know.

Does this apply to individual units that share the same sprite?  Can I have 16 Knights on a battlefield, versus my 5 party members?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version