Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Do not use ePSXe (PC)! Instead use any other emulator. For the purposes of FFT, pSX works wonderfully well!

Animation-Target Help  (Read 499 times)
Pages: [1]
Ethereal Embrace [Posts: 115]
  • View Profile
  • [April 16, 2012, 11:48:50 PM]
Animation-Target Help
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »
There is a certain set of bytes that allows one move to repeat animations for every person that it effects (ex:  Fire, Cure, etc.).  The problem for me is, there are certain spells/skills that target only one person in the game.  When I change the target range to allow more than one person to be hit by the specific move, the animation does not appear for all who get it - only one - but the effects still happen to each of them, regardless of the animation appearing.

I'm planning to make the Ninjutsu to be Earth Render type spells, and I want the animation to appear in each.  Another thing, I also want to be able to show how much damage it deals to the other people, but I have no idea for this too - other than in this case, it doesn't really bother me that much.
Darthatron [Posts: 161]
  • View Profile
  • [April 17, 2012, 06:59:51 AM]
Re: Animation-Target Help
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 06:59:51 AM »
Yeah, that's been a problem for me for a while now too. And sadly, I've never made any discoveries as to how to fix this issue.

[14:43:27] <blanky-blank> 707 was a douche to Darth
[14:43:32] <Eternal> And me...
[14:43:39] <Jumza> Yes, but no one cares ET
Pages: [1]