I have 6.60 ME-1.8 on my PSP 2000 and I cannot get it to work. I have a livepatch folder with the livepatch.prx file and fftpsp folder in it. Also have the seplugins folder with the game.txt reading: ms0:/livepatch.livepatch.prx 1
Can you please tell me how you did it and/or if you did anything differently? Are we supposed to activate something on the Recovery Menu or VSH Menu for it to work?
EDIT: I just noticed; you had your code like this:
This is wrong. It should be like this:ms0:/livepatch/livepatch.prx 1
replace the . with /
Hello Dchen40, here's what I did to get the patch to work:
1) Download LivePatch 0.1.3.zip and wotl-patches.zip
2) Extract both zips w/ WinZip or WinRAR.
You will see the following files and folders:
- fftpsp <-- You need this!
- fftpsp-jp <-- Ignore this!
- livepatch <-- Pay attention to this folder ONLY
3) Connect your PSP to your PC/laptop.
4) Access your PSP's memory card.
Now in this section of the memory card we call it the root! You should see folders such as
IF you do not have the folder called seplugins, then please CREATE A NEW FOLDER and name it seplugins (no uppercase, no nothing to make it easier)
seplugins <-- Your newly created folder!
5) Now copy the livepatch folder and paste the whole folder to the root of the stick, you wlll get:
livepatch <-- See that?
6) Next copy the fftpsp
folder AND open up the livepatch folder and now paste the folder in there, so basically you will get something like this:
6) Okay? Inside the fftpsp folder there arw two files:
You can remove unstretch.live if you do not want to play the game in 4:3 format, it still works wonder, I had it removed.
So now that you have the files in order, go inside of your seplugin folder and create a new .TXT file okay name it:
Inside that game.txt copy and paste this string of code:
Save the text file.
'1' means the patch/plugin IS activated! You're all ready. Exit the USB Mode, reset your PSP (shutdown or something) and have fun.
*There is no need to download the "debug" version.