Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

[2014/08/29] New steam profile field added. Add your steam ID now. Join the FFHacktics steam group.

Hola  (Read 266 times)
Pages: [1]
I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.
Tigerspike [Posts: 139] Logged
  • View Profile
  • [February 20, 2012, 02:23:09 AM]
Hola
« on: February 20, 2012, 02:23:09 AM »
Hey, everyone, it's me, the one and only Tigerspike.

I've been (and remain) really busy as of late, but I've been meaning to make one of these for a while.  So where to start?  I'm a stay at home dad with two little girls.  I've loved FFTactics ever since I first played it when it came out.  I love seeing what everyone has done with their patches and hacks :), and hope to eventually finish changing that one pesky formula... :oops:

My time has been spent mostly teaching my older daughter (she's in a charter school that mixes homeschooling and in class education), and playing with my younger daughter (she's three).  Since FFHactics is a hobby, it has taken the back seat to real life, but I do intend to try and finish what I started.

I hope everyone's doing great (PGF did you find a place to stay?) and keep up the awesome work!

Tigerspike

Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?
Mediator
Eternal [Posts: 2617] Logged
  • View Profile
  • [February 20, 2012, 02:25:40 AM]
Re: Hola
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:25:40 AM »
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true at the low price of $19.95! Order yours today!~

Here dying, join my legion of undeath. Your blood, the roses on unhallow'd graves!
Kaijyuu [Posts: 1243] Logged
  • View Profile
  • [February 20, 2012, 03:48:35 AM]
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:48:35 AM »
If you can't afford $19.95, I'll gladly give you your dreams for your soul and/or first born child.

Just sign on the dotted line. In blood.

The depraved bisexual furry pony.
The old (un)wise bastard
Dome [Posts: 4791] Logged
  • View Profile
  • [February 20, 2012, 07:07:16 AM]
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:07:16 AM »
If you can't afford $19.95, I'll gladly give you your dreams for your soul and/or first born child.

Just sign on the dotted line. In blood.
I tought you'd ask a pony

Try League of Legends! It's fun, and 100% free!
Friends are like boobs:
Some are big, some are small
Some are real, some are fake
Pages: [1]