Projects > Completed Patches

LFT Information Thread/Download

<< < (2/8) > >>

Phaze:
I have downloaded the Eboot (for portable gameplay) and i shall play through and give you any feedback.

P.S. WELCOME TO FFH WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Laggy:
The PSP EBOOT is slightly out of date, actually. I think it's one version behind. I'll contact the person who made it to see if he can't create an updated image.

Thanks for the warm reception!

Phaze:

--- Quote from: Laggy on May 17, 2011, 12:37:06 AM ---The PSP EBOOT is slightly out of date, actually. I think it's one version behind. I'll contact the person who made it to see if he can't create an updated image.

--- End quote ---

There is no need to do that. I will have an updated EBOOT uploaded in a while using the ISO given above. I'm happy to help.

PX_Timefordeath:
I think in order to keep this looking at least a little more organized, you should group up the information in spoiler tags.

Otherwise, welcome to FFH, where all your dreams don't exist.

Laggy:
That'd be awesome, although the pre-patched ISO also is pre 4/04 patch, I'm afraid. I tend to fall behind in keeping the pre-patched downloads up to date (as I don't maintain them and other people were kind enough to provide them for me.)

Re: spoiler tags. I can get around to doing that, though most of the formal documentation is in the reference documents and what's on the post is supposed to be a more brief overview. It does look cluttered from virtue of being a virtual notepad for a while, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version