1) NO POSTING LINKS TO ROMS/ISOS. This is illegal, and can get the site shut down. Further, talking about having downloaded ISO's is also against the rules, since this implies illegal activity.
2) Due to COPPA regulations, if you show that you're below age 13, we must forbid you using the forums.
3) No links to porn or other adult materials. Regardless of your age, there are still minors that traverse this site, and such material is not appropriate.
4) Linking to inappropriate or dangerous sites purposefully (even in your signature) is forbidden, even in Spam.
5) Linking to other sites is fine as long as it is done so in your signature. If you link to off-topic sites in your posts, the post will be deleted and you will be warned.
6) Personal insults towards other members will not be tolerated. Doing so will result in being warned, and possibly banned.
7) We don't care how you're trolling other sites, or if you're pwning n00bs. Post about it here, and the post will be deleted and you'll be warned.
8 ) Speak English in the forum. We understand not everyone speaks English, but it makes our job easier to help you if you do. Even using Google Translate is a step in the right direction.
9) Grammar and proper spelling reign supreme. It takes two seconds to spell out "you" or "your", and it makes posts look much nicer. Using leetspeek will lead to you being warned. Accidentally misspelling a word or forgetting punctuation sometimes is fine, and such things happen.
10 ) Responding immaturely to warnings/bans will just result in further consequences. Remember, if you got warned, it's your own fault, not the mod's.
11) Sending mass PM's without mod/admin permission first is forbidden.
12) Re-posting or re-editing a post altered by a mod isn't allowed. It was deleted/edited for a reason, and remaking it will lead to punishment.
13) No mini-modding. Making useless posts about if someone should be banned or not doesn't help at all. Let the mods do their job.
14) Be sure to search for a topic before making your own. This cuts down on clutter and saves everyone time!
15) Necrobumping is only acceptable if you have something to contribute to the topic. Random necrobump posts just saying "bump", for example, will not be tolerated.
16) Try to post topics in the right forum. If you have a question about where a topic should go, feel free to PM a mod, or ask someone on chat.
17) Keep foolish posts inside Spam, and Spam only. Outside of Spam, each of your posts should contribute something to the topic.
18) Do not take credit for what you haven't done. If you used someone else's idea, give them credit for it. Cite your sources if you've used any.
19) Have fun! FFT modding can be incredibly in-depth and enjoyable, and is made even moreso when done in a community of people that follow rules and help each other.