Alright, so I've been using the New FFtactext to edit FFT: Complete and I still get DTE errors. So, I took a Vanilla Iso and
restored one section at a time with the FFT: Complete ISO. After each section I patched the clean ISO to see if I ran into any errors.
Here are the ones that work and will patch correctly:
OPEN.LZW (Surprisingly, since this is the one with the DTE issues)
Here are ones, when restored to FFT: Complete, will turn a majority of the characters into Japanese text
WORLD.LZW (Only Job Names, Both Unit Names, and Ability Names turn out good)
And these ones are one that give you an error when trying to restore them to FFT: Complete Text
All TUTO_.MES sections
Idk if any of this info was helpful, but I just wanted to tell you all about this.
I also dont know if this ONLY happens when restoring, but I thought id throw this out here.