Ok, I have a hand full... note I play on psp. So let me know if it is native or not.
1. Found a Rapier in the first fight... never ends up in inventory.
2. Enemies have move-find, and fuck you over- fix this... if your going to have move-find items and we have no idea on location make it so enemies can't beat you to them... happened to me a few times.
3. Text errors on phaseshifter class~ the ice ability says "sends you through a fire plane" the bottom most ability just has "." for the ability.
4. When using the mind master skill that causes level down... it does the summon cast and a box pops up that says "titan" remove this...
5. when you use focus, he does a punch but a weapon strike occurs~
6. change the formulas on skills like focus that display 0 dmg being done to the user if it is intended that it does 0 damage
7. Say in the ability description that a skill does damage back to you like rush...
8. Teamwork's description doesn't give any hint whatsoever to what it does.
9. Teamwork's animation is phoenix down so it only shows it affecting one unit instead of multiple, like it appears to do.
10. A maelstrom,by definition, is a very powerful whirlpool; a large, swirling body of water. But in game it is lightning damage and does a lightning animation... if you want lightning call it thunder storm, or electrify... something else
11. I forget where this is located... maybe under the focus ability? It says strenght and not strength.
Other suggestions, you may want to look at the animations you use for skills... something like blowdart would look better with the animation used by mind masters that level down. The healing is too weak for salve and such... I mean 2hp isn't going to do crap in the grand scheme of things XD. I would have someone go through your tactext and check for more text errors.
There should be a save point in between where you meet lyslay and the woods... stupid girl got killed in the woods... hard to start all over (playing on psp) because I don't have save states. So I had to suffer from the long ass fight prior as well as all the talking... AGAIN. Also that noble guy you face in the Record Room... is just annoying~ again he move-find items before I landed on it. The damage/hp ratio is ??? which normally is ok... but if he has over 999 and your only doing 5-10 damage to him a hit... come on...
For now, I'll wait for a big bugfix update before I play it more... story wise it is pretty unique. Gameplay wise... you may need to refine/rethink somethings.