General > FFT: ASM'd

New title image?

(1/8) > >>

philsov:
Its a rather low priority thing, but its something cosmetic I'd like to include.

However, since my art skills (computer or otherwise) are pretty craptastic, I'm tempted to simply convert a fan art picture into a 320x240 image, spruce it up slightly, and slap it in.  Here are some of the ones I've attempted though far (quite rough, I know).  These images were easier because they were 300x300 by default

Other candidates include:

(ps, can you tell I think chocobos are AWESOME?)

Anyone have an opinion on the matter? These are awesome?  They suck?  They suck, but, philsov, here's something awesome?

The Damned:
I think the current title image is fine, especially since as much I like cartoons, I realize that a lot of people can be graphic whores and be turned off by certain art styles.

You might as well just keep it as is for now.

formerdeathcorps:
Unless you are like me (the minority) in assuming that Ramza died and Olan just saw an illusion and are willing to write that into the script more explicitly, I wouldn't pick the first one.
I would not pick the fourth one unless you wish to have a storyline that someone emphasizes Ramza's relationship to a certain generic female squire (which is what that image looks like).

Otherwise, the rest look good but aren't really inspiring.

RavenOfRazgriz:
I'm not feeling any of these, myself.

I can toss you something together in Photoshop if you like, my skills are... moderate, and I'm enough of a perfectionist that it'll at least look fairly decent.

Let me poke around for some images and stuff and see what I can find on that front, at least.

The Damned:

--- Quote from: "formerdeathcorps" ---Unless you are like me (the minority) in assuming that Ramza died and Olan just saw an illusion and are willing to write that into the script more explicitly, I wouldn't pick the first one.
--- End quote ---

We're in the minority?

Shit. I'm the minority in everything....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version