General > FFT: ASM'd

Items in ASMd

<< < (6/6)

RavenOfRazgriz:
Haha.  I need to look over this sometime soon.

I've been really busy, though I can get back to my own FFT-related efforts a bit now in addition to some other things.

I wonder how your end list compares to the one I have now, though... I've changed a lot since the last time I posted an Item chart.

Aside @ The Damned: I also have that thing of yours, I need to get to it tonight hopefully.  I'm sorry for taking a long time on it but I've been incredibly busy with incredibly stupid shit.  I can have it to you within a day or two hopefully.

The Damned:
(Damn it. Of course I post right when the forum decides to hiccup.)

Hmmm...that might be an interesting take on Defender, though blocking Stop might make it a bit more powerful than intended. Still, it's not like it would be broken or anything.

--- Quote from: "RavenOfRazgriz" ---Aside @ The Damned: I also have that thing of yours, I need to get to it tonight hopefully.  I'm sorry for taking a long time on it but I've been incredibly busy with incredibly stupid shit.  I can have it to you within a day or two hopefully.
--- End quote ---

No problem. I only decided to bug you because I have no other way of knowing what's going with you; I kind of noticed that you weren't on nearly as much. I haven't really worked on it much yet anyway, though did finally start up again last night.

Try not to let it bore you to death. (I've already changed a few things, though I'll fill you in on that later. More will doubtless change whenever I finally test some things.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version