• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:38:09 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

Kagebunji

Great Work, lad. Sprite doesn't have too much hair, but portrait is too awesome to not use it. Good job!

I will vote for Nanaki, he looked very promising.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wolfran

:more:I vote for Nanaki too, We need more monster.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Phaze

mav

I voted Red XIII, even though I definitely wanna see Cait Sith completed too.

Mando

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

FFMaster

Tifa voters, you will not get your way. I suggest you move to Yuffie!
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Mando

Need more Yuffie voters! Free cookies to everyone who votes Yuffie also remember even if you make red XII he would look weird using anything outside magic. Unless you straight port behemoth skills, then he'd need massive growths.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

mav

To all the naysayers! I kid, any sprites by Twinees will be good. But who can resist seeing more MON sprites on this site?

Twinees

ty mav for reminding me to fix that tattoo, and i completely agree with you, though it is up to ffhacktics members to decide the right choice :shock:
  • Modding version: PSX

IvanX

o.o
I'm loving how Red's looking. Although in the back walking animation, when his tail it parallel to his body, there is a sudden dark spot that feels grossly out of place.

Twinees

Lijj

Quote from: mav on January 09, 2011, 11:17:55 am
I voted Red XIII, even though I definitely wanna see Cait Sith completed too.
Same here.. didn't want to waste a vote.

Twinees

Thank you all for voting, the next FF7 sprite i will be doing is... Red XIII.
I will do another poll after Red XIII, but this time Cait Sith shall win :D

Twinees

Also, tell me what you guys want for Red XIII's SP2s (attack animations), pictures of what you want would be great too.

Wolfran

Anything would be perfect except byte because I'm planning to use it in my wolf :)
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

I would love to see his blood fang or whatever his first limi was called, but I am not sure if you want to screw with this soo much. As to anything else...How about starfall animation? You could do some howling animation, and through Patcher people would give it some animation(Grand cross comes to my mind now). There are lots of ptions, but these two seem most fitting for SP2.

Vanya

A howling animation would be great as well as a spell casting animation since he could cast spells in FF7 & most of his limits are reminiscent of Time Magicks.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Twinees

January 11, 2011, 06:09:55 pm #599 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:19:02 am by twinees
Haha lucky i made a howling animation a while back then ;)

Edit: For anyone interested in making monsters, here is a template ive started that will help you :). although its not quite finished, it should still help until i finish it.

Edit2: Preview of Red XIII, and Nu Mou included.