Projects > FFT: Complete

Testers Report: Script

<< < (2/5) > >>

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: "chobibo" ---Are the fixes done by melonhead already applied to the v50 downloadable patch? When I applied the patch from the download, the errors were still present. Anyways, thanks for the effort, I hated the psp version for the slowdown, this saves me from having a nerd rage lol.

EDIT: Missing Text Bubble
I think there is a missing text bubble on the battle of Sweegy Woods(Siege Weald), the one being of Gaffgarion. Gaffgarion looks at Ramza but no text bubble appears and I think he was trying to say something there. I'll try to get a screenshot.

It was the battle to save the chocobo, if that needs to be known.
--- End quote ---

I'm getting on these.

ruwin:
before the beginning of the battle with Hashmal, Vormav/Folmarv's lines are untranslated. other than that, i played the game through and found no inconsistencies with the PSP version's script.

Cheetah:
Thanks for spotting this and fully playing the patch. I'm surprised that that that hasn't been spotted before.

Hoxir:
Well, I don't know if this is the right topic to post what I've seen, but well. Maybe someone already spotted this, but, when I cast a spell or another skill that sometimes has a chant, the char speaks the chant and immediatly it ends, leaving no chance for me to read it completely. Why?

Cheetah:
We accidentally included the autoskip ASM hack for spell quotes. It will be removed for the next release. Thanks for the reminder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version