General > Old Project Ideas

Patch Proposals/Ideas Thread

<< < (3/102) > >>

Asmo X:

--- Quote from: "ShadowX" ---There are somethings I would ask for, like skill suggestion, but it seems like things will be difficult with a megathread...
--- End quote ---

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It looks pathetic. People are going to read the thread. It would also help if you were more specific than "give me skill suggestions". We don't even know what your new classes are and what role you want them to play.

Also Dom, would it be possible to rename this thread to show that it is the ideas/brainstorming thread and not just a rules thread? People who have no intention of posting projects but still want to propose ideas might skip it.

Dominic NY18:
Noted.

Archael:
megathreads actually work, yo

ShadowX:

--- Quote from: "Asmo X" ---Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It looks pathetic. People are going to read the thread. It would also help if you were more specific than "give me skill suggestions". We don't even know what your new classes are and what role you want them to play.
--- End quote ---

I don't see how that could show me "Feeling sorry for myself" but then again most of the things I see you post make little sense. I'm not being specific because the chances of this working are slim. This only looks like it's working because it's still on the first page...

I have a suggestion though for this to actually work. This gets going and a few more pages start showing up there should be a link of the pages and a list of the ideas on them in the first post. If this happens I'd love to change my post to make it more useful.

Asmo X:
Oh, no-one's going to see my requests for spells because of the big ol nasty megathread. Poor me. So let me get this straight. The megathread is a bad idea because no one will make suggestions and as if to fulfil to your own prophecy you refuse to give any helpful information that would allow people to give you those suggestions.

Look man, get your fucking act together and help people to help you or just get out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version