General > Old Project Ideas

Patch Proposals/Ideas Thread

(1/102) > >>

Dominic NY18:
Part of the issue around these parts was that people were posting new threads about ideas for a patch without any actual work done. While ideas are certainly welcome, it's a bit rough wading through a lot of topics that are just ideas, but with nothing actually accomplished.

Instead of making a new thread whenever you have a new idea, post your ideas in here. Brainstorming, dreaming up, etc. Or comment on the ideas/proposals of others. Feel free to do that in here.

Hopefully, things won't get too hectic in here.

*goes off to handle more business*

Archael:
Idea: Merging of everything that is exclusive to the PSP ISO (script included I guess) back to the PSX ISO

If this is done we basically get a WOTL without slow-down. It'll become incredibly handy for every WOTL Player and will enable them to do anything they want (including challenges) on their WOTL game without the problem of slowdown.

That also means future patch makers can just base their patch on that WOTL ISO and not have to worry about creating patches for both versions.

LastingDawn:
Hmm... well the expansion of the ISO and the import of the Dark Knight and Onion Knight, not to mention the new events would aid everyone a ton, but how feasible is all of that?

Archael:

--- Quote from: "LastingDawn" ---Hmm... well the expansion of the ISO and the import of the Dark Knight and Onion Knight, not to mention the new events would aid everyone a ton, but how feasible is all of that?
--- End quote ---

I have no idea, I'm just posting the idea because I think it's something worth our while to attempt once it becomes possible

it'd be the most utilized hack in all of FFT history, I can tell you that much

Dominic NY18:
I've said this before, but I'd loved to see it done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version