General > Archives

The Stone Carved decisions Topic

<< < (2/7) > >>

Asmo X:
Everything should always be up for debate. But yeah, most of this can be looked at after testing

VincentCraven:
I'll just use this topic as a compilation of what's been decided on then.

NeedsMoreNoise:
How would innate Short Charge work on a Red Mage? It could use Summon as a second command and Magic Attack Up as a support, and make any of the other Mage classes useless...

VincentCraven:
That's one reason why I was a bit worried about giving Short Charge to Red Mage and also why I suggested higher Job Levels....

Actually, no I didn't think of that, but I did suggest the above 2 for some other reason. With MgAtk Up, Red Mage's effective MAM is 133, but hopefully power and speed are not the only things that win the game in this version. We'll have to test that out, won't we?

karsten:

--- Quote from: "NeedsMoreNoise" ---How would innate Short Charge work on a Red Mage? It could use Summon as a second command and Magic Attack Up as a support, and make any of the other Mage classes useless...
--- End quote ---

the red mage multipliers are not so hot, so you might be better up with short charge on a black mage even. anyway it's all up to test

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version