General > Archives

The Stone Carved decisions Topic

<< < (3/7) > >>

Prinygod:
I think the knight should get some beefing up, that is unless you want him to be irrelevant. I mean a look at lancer, in the original version lancer was already better than knight. But now he has good speed multipliers and growth and ignore height? removing shield from lancer helps balance it some but still.

For one i think Knights should have a move of 4, yes they are wearing heavy armor but they are trained to wear it. Maybe he should have innate defense up. I'm not sure if adding these will make people actually want to use them but at least they now have something differentiate from lancer and all the special classes with knight sword.

Austin:
Knights HP and PA has been increased by quite a bit so they aren't weak anymore.

Lydyn:

--- Quote from: "Prinygod" ---I think the knight should get some beefing up, that is unless you want him to be irrelevant. I mean a look at lancer, in the original version lancer was already better than knight. But now he has good speed multipliers and growth and ignore height? removing shield from lancer helps balance it some but still.

For one i think Knights should have a move of 4, yes they are wearing heavy armor but they are trained to wear it. Maybe he should have innate defense up. I'm not sure if adding these will make people actually want to use them but at least they now have something differentiate from lancer and all the special classes with knight sword.
--- End quote ---

Ignore height might be a little bit ahead of the game, but if you compared the growths, the only thing the Lancer gets more of is speed and I think MP. The knight still has more HP, PA, and MA. Just pointing that out ... giving him something extra may not hurt though.

VincentCraven:
Perhaps I should just give Lancer 6 Jump? Lancer actually has less MP, though that is next to irrelevant in this situation.

Knight can wear shields and has the best PA. Lancer is supposed to be "better" since it takes more work to get there, but there are certain situations in which a Knight is better to use than a Lancer.

Asmo X:
I dont think anything needs to be changed there. Knight looks good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version