General > Archives

DO NOT ASK FOR HELP UNLESS YOU HAVE A PLAYABLE DEMO

(1/3) > >>

Xifanie:
^ topic.

HatterMadigan:
Like a demo of the game, or the project? What if you need help making the demo? I'm soo confunded! Darn you, Dumbledore! OOOO Harry Potter FFT might be a cool project!

ShadowX:

--- Quote from: "HatterMadigan" ---Like a demo of the game, or the project? What if you need help making the demo? I'm soo confunded! Darn you, Dumbledore! OOOO Harry Potter FFT might be a cool project!
--- End quote ---

HPFFT...? *smacks head with rolled up newspaper* No! no...

If you need help making a demo itself then you should have no intention of finishing the patch... Everything you should need for help is already here so help from other member should be asked for only when it's really needed.

Darn you for wasting sticky space!

Asmo X:
You should have your own demo or something to show that you have the knowledge to carry the patch through. Theres too much bullshit in this forum with people belching out these ridiculous fantasy world story ideas and the inability to turn any of that into an actual patch. Thats where all the hard work is. If you have nothing but a story synopsis, you have nothing.

HatterMadigan:
ShadowX, I was not serious. Harry Potter FFT? That would stink! And what I meant for 'help making a demo' was if they needed stuff like sprites. "WTH I NEED CUSTOM SPRITES!" You know? I mean, that is what's stumbling me right now. I can't find no custom sprite making guide!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version