Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Pages: [1]
Alxander [Posts: 6]
  • View Profile
  • [January 14, 2019, 04:01:47 PM]
War of the Lions New Character Mod
« on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:47 PM »
I was wondering if the "dead" character slot is the same on the PSP version as in the PSX?  For example changing the witch job and image to a new job and image.  I also didn't know if this would be prone to glitches as some of the other character mods on the PSP can be?

Thank you.
Nyzer [Posts: 927]
  • View Profile
  • [January 14, 2019, 05:31:53 PM]
Re: War of the Lions New Character Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »
I don't know what you mean by glitches or "dead" slots.

By witch, do you mean Witch of the Coven? Because that job IS used in game... never in a battle, but in scenes at least.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Alxander [Posts: 6]
    • View Profile
    • [January 14, 2019, 05:54:46 PM]
    Re: War of the Lions New Character Mod
    « Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »
    Let me try again now that I found my notes.  There was a copy of Celia and Lettie in character list of the PSX version that were not used in the game (dead character).  I can not remember which one it was (39 or 3A... or something) but you could replace the sprite of one of these two copies and it would not cause issues or bugs to the game (or glitches).  I have done this on the PSX but would like to try it on WotL.  I didn't know if it was the same on the PSP version or if there was another character you could replace the sprite and it wouldn't cause any issues or bugs.

Witch was the job class I changed to create my new job in the PSX.  Forgive the confusion.

*I also don't want to sound cross with the parentheses, as I am not, but I wanted to clarify what I meant.
    Thank you again.
    Pages: [1]