Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT: Emergence (PSP)  (Read 26077 times)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Helbram [Posts: 1]
  • View Profile
  • [September 20, 2019, 08:36:06 PM]
Re: FFT: Emergence (PSP)
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2019, 08:36:06 PM »
Hello lads, just want to thank you all for this amazing patch. But how do I make Gafgarion cast Dusk blade. He always seem to spam Shadow blade. Is there a method to trigger it?
Filil [Posts: 1]
  • View Profile
  • [September 23, 2019, 01:24:20 AM]
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2019, 01:24:20 AM »
Hello lads, just want to thank you all for this amazing patch. But how do I make Gafgarion cast Dusk blade. He always seem to spam Shadow blade. Is there a method to trigger it?

He only spams 1 skill. I reset the game around 40 times trying to get both skills. But in C.4 you can get it with JP.

I'm in the last battle against High Seraph. But when it's her turn, she moves and don't do any action, the game "freeze", like when u press the triangle button. Can someone help me?

(My english is a little poor, sorry. BR here)
Raijinili [Posts: 87]
  • View Profile
  • [October 15, 2019, 04:15:06 AM]
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2019, 04:15:06 AM »
Someone posted on GameFAQs complaining about the Luso battle at Zeklaus. Watching their playthroughs, I see that they're losing a speed tie (7 SP) to Luso and the Behemoths, who kill him before the player's turn. Luso gets Twistered (34% HP damage) by two King Behemoths and a Behemoth1 after he jumps in. The Dark Behemoth takes a turn but is out of range. The other two Behemoths don't get 100 CT.

In Vanilla, Behemoth1s get their 6th SP at level 19, while it seems that in Emergence, they get their 7th at level 18. Decreasing the level of the lv18 Behemoth1 will decrease the number of turn 1 Twisters by 1, allowing him to survive until speed-tied player units can act (unless he got Countered). The battle is around level 15 to 25, and at least in Vanilla, natural base SP becomes 8 at level 34.
BleuVII [Posts: 87]
  • View Profile
  • [October 15, 2019, 10:52:43 PM]
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2019, 10:52:43 PM »

Gaffgarion will cast Dusk Blade when he is between 4-7MP. Tests of this battle had him getting there every time.

I'll look into High Seraph and the Behemoth Battle. I don't consciously remember editing the Behemoths's speed stat, and it didn't come up in either of my test plays. Luso's speed also did not change between v1.1 and v.2.0.
PapaQuackers [Posts: 1]
  • View Profile
  • [October 28, 2019, 01:58:55 AM]
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2019, 01:58:55 AM »
Heyo,

Liking the mod so far, very early into it. Noticed a rather frustrating bug in my attempt to master Squire though. Water Animate appears on the skill list twice, and you can continually attempt to learn both skills but all it does is drain your skill points. I've inadvertently leveled it many times lol.

BleuVII [Posts: 87]
  • View Profile
  • [November 18, 2019, 10:20:52 PM]
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2019, 10:20:52 PM »
Heyo,

Liking the mod so far, very early into it. Noticed a rather frustrating bug in my attempt to master Squire though. Water Animate appears on the skill list twice, and you can continually attempt to learn both skills but all it does is drain your skill points. I've inadvertently leveled it many times lol.

Thanks for bringing that up. That first one SHOULD be Fire Anima. I'm working on a v2.1 and will fix that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]