Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

FFX-2 FFT  (Read 1260 times)
Pages: [1]
Thief of Fate
Argy [Posts: 253]
  • View Profile
  • [May 28, 2015, 02:10:34 PM]
FFX-2 FFT
« on: May 28, 2015, 02:10:34 PM »
Hello All,

I have been working on a FFX-2 patch (one of my favourite FF games!) for quite a while and now I need it testing, so if anyone is up for it that would be great. I have played the game a few times but my style of play is different, so some feedback on abilities, monsters, anything and everything would be great. There are all of the classes that you would expect to find from the game (Gunner, Thief etc) with most of their abilities from the game, you can have a look at the Excel document that I have also attached.
There are still quite a few things to do, change to text wise (ward/proof, job description's and a few other things that I might have overlooked)
There are still plenty of things that I want to do, like the archer, ninja, geomancer and lancer, but they will be in a subsequent upgrade. Playing with the growths of some Gaf and Izulde, sorting out some of the mantles powers, the list goes on...

Most aspects of the game have been changed, I lost my tactext file a while ago, so I hope that everything is fine.

All of the best,

Argy

Edit: For some reason the server isn't liking me upload my ppf file, so give me a moment to sort it out. Apologies!!

Here is the download link;
https://jumpshare.com/b/RNVERlTtIyK1HgwRSptU
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 02:45:25 PM by Argy »
    • Modding version: PSX
  • Kotetsu Quad Killer!!
    Event Kid, Mr. Peanut
    Jumza [Posts: 1518]
    • View Profile
    • [May 29, 2015, 01:26:33 AM]
    Re: FFX-2 FFT
    « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 01:26:33 AM »
    This is very cool Argy, I'll be sure to try it out sometime soon!

• Check out my project ~ FFT: A Stone's Ripple : http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10857.0
    The demo was just released! Come check it out!
    Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
    The Puppet ---Master---
    Elric (Overseer) [Posts: 4196]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bones42
    • [May 29, 2015, 12:26:40 PM]
    « Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »
    Put up some videos :O

• <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
    Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other
    Thief of Fate
    Argy [Posts: 253]
    • View Profile
    • [May 29, 2015, 05:11:33 PM]
    « Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 05:11:33 PM »
    Thank you Jumza, I tried to keep it as close as I could only the original without breaking it with ALMA.

Elric, I play FFT on my Android phone and not on the computer. I would love to record some material. Any ideas for phones?

Cheers Argy

• Kotetsu Quad Killer!!
    Pages: [1]