EDIT: Crap. Sorry, I realized most of these probably are in the wrong thread. My bad. I didn't even notice the other threads for text glitches...
Hey there! I had a few glitches/bugs to report. Sorry I can't provide screenshots as I'm playing this on my PSP!
Nevertheless, the glitches are pretty obvious and easy to reproduce (well, mostly):
1. The "Critical: Recover HP" reaction ability has some text display glitches. In both the Monk's Reactions ability list as well as the general "choose a Reaction ability" list, the "C" looks like it's cut off at the beginning. When this Reaction ability is set for a character, the "C" looks fine, but the "P" doesn't display at all (e.g., "Critical: Recover H").
2. I can't recall exactly, but at least one of the strings of text used to report the results of a side mission (or whatever they're called) runs past the right edge of the dialog box enough to be noticeable. (Sorry this one is kind of vague.)
3. The WARNING dialog for a character whose Faith is getting too high seems to be wrong. It's something like, "I'm afraid to die!", which I believe is supposed to be used instead for low Bravery.
4. The name label (i.e., the red text for the character who is speaking) for the WARNING dialog is cut off very short. I had a character named "Shannon", but it only displayed "Shan" for that dialog.
5. At least two of the Monk ability quotes are duplicated (e.g., something like, "My anger rises by the second!") for different skills.
Overall, everything is working out great! I'm starting Ch. 4, but I'll keep track of any other things I notice (if it's helpful). Again, sorry for the lack of screenshots. :-\
As a side note, try attacking an Undead enemy with a character who has Dual Wield, whose first weapon is the Blood Sword, and who is near death.
Ramza just wouldn't quite give up after the first swing!