New World Map locations
With the Nelveskia Temple, Deep Dungeon, Golgorand Execution site and Murond Death City locations freed, expect new locations and paths on the map!Headquarters
A refurbished Deep Dungeon! No more battles, rather new options for you to discover. Each section will use a pretty 320x240 custom background file instead of maps and units, unless of course, fighting is directly involved.
- Meeting Room: Storyline progression events happen here.
- Seer: Gives you important tips about the game.
- Library: Read books that you find throughout the game to reveal important information.
- Workshop: The team's archeologist can repair his artifacts here.
- Treasure Room: Assign a treasure hunter to fetch items for you at different locations. Updated every time the storyline progressions increases.
- Gambler: Earn gil in a non-fighting way.
- Training Grounds: Fight against a scarecrow to build the exp/JP of your characters left behind.
- Monster Arena: Capture monsters and hand them over to the Arena Master who will create Chimera monsters for you to fight.
- Coach: A teacher can turn some generics with a lot of potential into powerful Special units if some requirements are met.
Roaming around Ivalice, don't be surprised if you ever encounter an enormous chocobo, a blazing fast goblin or even an insanely strong uribo. These kind of super monsters will be commonplace now.Lots of War Trophies
Items won't sell for a lot, but the accessibility to some will be vastly increased. The higher the level of the monster you fight, the better and more items it might drop! Every generic monster will be able to drop a vast array of items, but only 4 can be generated per unit. After some battles, this can mean a lot of items! Not just monsters, you might get some very good loot from human foes as well.Shady Salesmen
There are rumors about some merchants roaming Ivalice who are selling some... interesting wares. The origin of those wares is suspicious to say the least, and while they might be very pricey, you might be able to haggle them to a more reasonable price.Synthesis ShopSoldier Office Upgraded
Once you start Chapter 2, you'll be able to recruit new units at the soldier office. Forget about those level 1 squires with terrible equipment and no abilities!More information about this hack