Here's just a repalette of the original based on yours, cause if you see in the example there was some loss in the face and eyes etc. it's 15 colors now you'll just have to re apply/ or copy and paste the robe edit you had going:
Although it'd probably be better to use the brown like you had for the shoes, gloves and tie. the one I posted has 15 colors so adding in the brown would be no problem.
The robe looks better now yeah . but the hair.. One of the colors for the hair isn't being used in the sheet so it maybe got blended or lost when you were changing the colors. (here's what i mean, the isolated one isn't being used; I also adjusted the greys a bit there)
Damn dude! I just got so busy lately. As much as I'd like to.. I really can't help right now (working part-time even though it's closer to full; and getting a new team together for my game- working with a coder who actually does things). There is the possibility of getting some pixel artists from outside this community to help though. Maybe not the best possibility but since you have a lot to show already someone who like Tactics may volunteer to help.