• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Distant Worlds: Boston

Started by Barren, November 25, 2011, 02:20:13 pm

Barren

I just found out that Saturday March 10, 2012 is where Distant Worlds is coming to my part of town in the Boston Area!! I remember hearing about how great they are and I'm looking forward to going! If anyone wants to come with me to Boston go ahead and PM me or post and hopefully we'll have a good time :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

I would go, if I had the money. :(
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Barren

Celdia

This is going to be like right after I usually file my taxes and right before my anniversary at work. That means I'm going to have both vacation time on the books that has to be used as well as a surplus of disposable income...and its close enough to home to drive to and from the show the same day instead of needing to stay over at a hotel.

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Barren

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on November 26, 2011, 01:02:55 pm
It's times like this I wish I had a car and disposable income. It's like a fuckin' half hour or so away from where I'm stuck, too. QQ!

If you live near boston i can always pick you up...i don't mind

RavenOfRazgriz

That would be sweet.  I'm up in Haverhill right now, which is about 30 minutes off.

I've still gotta find a way to produce the ~50 bucks needed to go, though.  Hmm...

Barren

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on November 26, 2011, 09:38:02 pm
That would be sweet.  I'm up in Haverhill right now, which is about 30 minutes off.

I've still gotta find a way to produce the ~50 bucks needed to go, though.  Hmm...

Well if you are able to let me know and we'll definitely plan it out

Barren

I'm planning on buying tickets this friday when I get paid...if anyone still wants to come post here or PM me and we can plan it out together

Eternal

Barren, get on IRC when you get the chance.