• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:06 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Suggestion Box

Started by Zozma, February 07, 2009, 06:11:27 pm

Poco Loco

December 10, 2009, 04:00:13 am #100 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Poco Loco
why not make a few optional side quests, some that can only be achieved during the chapter you are in

for example

in chapter 1 right before Algus leaves the party, you, go to Dorter and go in the bar and take on a mission to take out a handful of Death Corps that are trying to dessert the country and you have to take them out

of course accomplishing the mission can get you a really decent item, like a sword that you get in chapter 2, or some armor etc.

its just an example but the over-all idea might be something to think about ;)
"I'm Dr. Rockzo The Rock & Roll Clown... I Do Cocaine" LMAO

koldkase77

How about trying a two player mode. I know this may sound impossible,  but it would be easier than most games. You could just take control of all characters on the field and let the players take turns with the controller. Is this possible?

Smitson

Quote from: "koldkase77"How about trying a two player mode. I know this may sound impossible,  but it would be easier than most games. You could just take control of all characters on the field and let the players take turns with the controller. Is this possible?

*Facepalm*

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Smitson"
Quote from: "koldkase77"How about trying a two player mode. I know this may sound impossible,  but it would be easier than most games. You could just take control of all characters on the field and let the players take turns with the controller. Is this possible?

*Facepalm*

*Facepalm*[/quote]

omega8bit

I'd love to see a Support Ability that makes a unit immune to any statuses they are able to inflict themselves. So a Wizard would be immune to Frog, Poison, Dead... and Holy Knights would be immune to Stop, Death Sentence, Dead, Silence, and Confusion. And Math Skill should not apply.

Not a revolutionary ability, but I think it's new and not too overpowered. Sure, an Oracle would then be immune to a lot of statuses, but it's not like the ability would make them invincible or anything.

ffta707

Couldn't you take turns with the controller without a two player mode?

FFMaster

I can't wait to see you release what you have done. Once you do, expect feedback from me =)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Gotwald

I might do a video playthrough too... I'll read the forum and see what's up. Looking foreward to seeing an awesome patch!
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

GeneralStrife

Zozma...If you read this let me know what you need help with event sprite editing or what not...I'll get on it.

Zozma

oh, i also havent completely finished Frimelda. I'm just using substitutes temporarily for the unfinished sprites

but the sprites aren't as important right now. I just want to push gameplay edits along faster
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

GeneralStrife