• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:09:46 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Raging Rentless Rant on FFH's Rarely worked on Hacks

Started by Dome, December 09, 2011, 03:14:57 am

Dome

FFT: Plus is a 1.3 Clone. Remove the patch from FFH and burn it in at stake
FFT: Complete is so sickening that when ppl try to read the text their head spins & Hurts
CCP Is something that I would play only if I'm drunk
CoP is just the story of a n00b and a transgender coded by a 5 years old boy
FFT: Arena sucks because you can't even control your characters
FFT: Parted ways is so full of shit that your Hard disk might explode just because you dared to download it
Tethical is like trying to make a shit from scratch instead from the ass: After all your hard work, you still get a shit
KoI is a shit attempt at remaking the game that just makes it look even more like vanilla. retarded cuz we already have vanilla.

All the other patches suck so much because I didn't even remembered them when I started this topic

/Rant

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

Wait dome, is this something someone said? This really doesn't sound like something you'd post.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

FFMaster

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

3lric

Xifanie

KoI is a shit attempt at remaking the game that just makes it look even more like vanilla. retarded cuz we already have vanilla.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Alaris

DUUURRRRR

FFT+ is just da clone of <Insert Patch That Shall Not Be Named Here>, created by <Insert Hacker That Shall Not Be Named Here> over at <Insert Website That Shall Not Be Named Here>.  KILL EET!

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Dome

Quote from: Alaris on December 16, 2011, 07:06:39 pm
DUUURRRRR

FFT+ is just da clone of <Insert Patch That Shall Not Be Named Here>, created by <Insert Hacker That Shall Not Be Named Here> over at <Insert Website That Shall Not Be Named Here>.  KILL EET!

You forgot "With fire"
Go DIAT

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Alaris

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Kokojo

IF YOU HATE MY SHIT IT'S GOOD IT'S FREE PUBLICITY I DON'T CARE
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kokojo on December 16, 2011, 08:05:35 pm
IF YOU HATE MY SHIT IT'S GOOD IT'S FREE PUBLICITY I DON'T CARE

YOU DARE CRITISIZE ME KOKOCOP