• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:24:47 pm

Why is my Ramza a guest?

Started by 3lric, October 30, 2011, 11:00:05 pm

3lric

October 30, 2011, 11:00:05 pm Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:01:59 pm by Elric42
Okay so in wanting to get closer to releasing a patch I decided I've wanted to now start linking battles to a few
of my events. (after which I will start on the world map and event conditionals)

The issue I'm having is that when I setup the battle everything works correctly, except that Ramza is a Guest,
I've tried quite a few things and can't seem to rectify this, I'm going to include pictures of the ENTD and Attack.out
setup I'm currently using, It may just be something with were my characters are set to start but I have no idea..

This is basicly the Welcome to Ivalice video i have, but i need make the battle at the end work

Map I'm Using-
Ramza in ENTD starts at 02,07 but I have him tele out and then warp to and tele back in at 06,07 which is were i
have the squad setup at in the Attack.out GUI

Attack.Out Gui
As you can see I'm currently using the blank squad which makes you not need a formation screen such as was in
the first battle at Orbonne (but Ramza is still a guest even when I give it a formation screen) I'm currently using 002-005
in the Attack.out Gui for this demostartion of my issue but it also happened when I had it set to work in Sweegy Woods.

ENTD
I have used 3 different ENTD's trying to making this work I am now using the original one that was set to the Orbonne Monastery
fight. (I had the same luck with the others i used)

I'm sure I'm missing something incredibly obvious but I just can't find it, any help at all will be greatly appreciated since this has
been holding us back on getting this part of the mod done for a while (tho because of this issue I've made many events in the mean time lol)

-Elric42
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

Check Control?

It may still register him as a guest though, I'm not sure. I've never edited event stuff...

I don't remember ever seeing Ramza in the ENTD during storyline battles though, not after the Monastery one.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Thank you very much, I'll test that out right now, I figured it would be something small like that
  • Modding version: PSX