• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:55 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Descend To Darkness UPDATED!!! (DEAD!!!)

Started by DarkShade, October 24, 2011, 11:55:35 pm

3lric

I subscribed to your youtube channel, :D looking forward
  • Modding version: PSX

DarkShade

October 29, 2011, 05:14:00 pm #21 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:19:48 pm by DarkShade
Shade is first seen helping you fight the thieves where you must save Algus or not.

the scene right after that will be Delita and Ramza talking to Shade.(really didnt care for them to talk to algus)

Shade told him he saw you (Delita and Ramza) and Whats his name(algus) in trouble so he helped too,, but doesnt join the party yet.
he joins during the scene when algus is kicked from the party shade and Ramza talks for a little at the end and he joins as guest until the thieves fort he joins for good.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

That sounds pretty cool :) if you need any help with the event editing lemme know

MysticKnightFF5

Also please take a look at Raven of Razgriz's EasyVent Editor. As the name suggests, it lets even a derp like me edit events pretty easily.

DarkShade

Yeah i messed with it already with some of my friends. i was working on a patch with then but they just keep delaying work so i told them i cant help if i dont know what to do.

I Should be able to post a trailer of the first event and battle of my mod and show you

Rad is going to be a special class soon with a different sprite. Let me know what class you guys want him to be.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

DarkShade

Lol! but i think a lot fo people are going to have him a red mage and red mages kind of dont fit in with my mod
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

DarkShade

Well I was thinking he should be like Shade.
Shade is a Musician with so flute abilities so rad so should be like that but his own thing.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

So how about give him Shade's weaker skills and bard's stronger skills, along with ability to equip flutes?

3lric

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on October 30, 2011, 10:11:18 pm
So how about give him Shade's weaker skills and bard's stronger skills, along with ability to equip flutes?

I like this idea

DarkShade

October 30, 2011, 11:29:38 pm #31 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:50:51 pm by DarkShade
A flute is an accessory in my mod. also im thinking more on the lines as a Mercenary type job but i do like how you think. also he will be in some more scenes since his is now more important ill guess ill make him a mixer of Gaffy and agrias. also my ppf file of the mod show be out soon some time later around 12:00 pm by this forums time.

but back to that moves im going to make it where Shade has more than just ones i gave him making him a little more better than he is now.

Also im trying to figure how to add more chocobos in the game. something similar to 1.3 and rebirth did.

Edit: Nvm ill have to upload it tomorrow sometime my netbook is retricted and i can no longer run emulators on it and was in the middle of testing the mod.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

DarkShade

also i final picked the sprite that is going to be Shade it will be firion.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

EternalSage

Hey Guys just giving and update on information. v1.0 will be on later today or tomorrow morning.
-=Using Lightning on my Neighbors and pets=-

DarkShade

sorry guys for some reason the webstie wont let me post the new ppf (which is making me very very angry)
i hope some how this can get fix. plus how do you guys think about this pick as my title screen.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

Quote from: DarkShade on October 31, 2011, 07:18:09 pm
sorry guys for some reason the webstie wont let me post the new ppf (which is making me very very angry)
i hope some how this can get fix. plus how do you guys think about this pick as my title screen.

Thats an awesome Title! Where did you find that Font!? Also try mediafire or megaupload you can do both for free, i have had to host ppf's there before as well, and if it gives you crap about it being a ppf then just put it in a rar file

DarkShade

i got it off dafont.com also i can only upload it in rar for some reason. you heard that its now out.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

Quote from: DarkShade on October 31, 2011, 07:34:25 pm
i got it off dafont.com also i can only upload it in rar for some reason. you heard that its now out.

good then that means its mostly likely one of the ones i downloaded last night but haven't tested yet, I'm downloading you patch now and im gonna burn it and test it out

DarkShade

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Joseph Strife

I may be wrong, but this patch is going light speed here. Many things have been done in so little time (at least time the comunity knows).

Maybe this can be moved to Progressing patches, am i that wrong or not mods?

Anyways, downloading it and gonna try it soon. Good job! :D

Quote from: DarkShade on October 31, 2011, 07:57:39 pm
if you find any bugs tell me please.

Be sure of it. :mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...