• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:59:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Parted Ways Bug Log (POST ALL BUGS HERE!)

Started by Eternal248, August 12, 2011, 12:08:11 pm

Eternal

Yeah, I'm aware of that bug. Just think of Poach as a good way of dealing with Hemogoblins I guess, lol.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Eternal

Okay, looks like the events are acting funky. I'll be temporarily going back to the old script and events, which I know won't freeze, until this matter is solved. I'll post a fix later today.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Aquilae

A few glitches I've found, I've told you most of them, but i'll just post them here with the rest

- Male / Female Harbinger and Male Avatar's sprites are the wrong type
- Vehemence gives +3 Move, Turbo MP gives +2 Move, they're not supposed to give out Move bonuses
- Loads of guns aren't Two-Handed like the description says
- Enlighten has a buggy display, Ramza jumps up in the air and stays there. It's just a display glitch though
- There isn't actually an Archmage's Cloak in Bethla Garrison North Wall
- Beowulf still joins the party as a guest for the Colliery sidequest, his equipment / skills don't carry over to the map though
:gay:

Scearcely

Eternal

That error will come up sometimes when there are em-dashes in the script. I need to ask Cheetah how to fix that.

Aquilae

Just a heads up Et, the Goug Machine City events work with the new script if you use the ShiShi method, i.e. restructure with ShiShi first then patch. I was able to get it working with the last test ppf you sent my way.
:gay:

Eternal

Would you mind testing that with Queklain? =x

obsidiandawn

Just an update for you. That bug where Magus class made the game crash appears to be a problem with the PSXEven emulator. I managed to get it to work just fine by simply swapping to another emulator instead, so if it comes up again by someone else that seems to be the problem.

Eternal

Ah, okay, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the report!

MountainDew~

November 06, 2011, 11:03:49 pm #30 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:10:14 pm by MountainDew~
When Class swapping to an Assassin, the two handed katanas will be held in one hand for each. As of right now, Alicia has An Orochi and Asura in each hand, but if I try to put a new katana in her hand, it will switch to two-handed, and doesn't let me re-equip the Orochi or Asura in the other hand. Not sure why it's doin that.

Forcefield gives me +3 jump/-1 Move, instead of the described -1 move/-1 jump.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Eternal

Ignore what it says it'll give you- in battle it works properly.

No idea what's up with Assassin. I'll look into it.

Keep the reports coming- hope you're having fun!

MountainDew~

No, I think I really have 5 Jump. I go up some tall mountains with my 2 move/5 jump Magus.

I was looking at the weapon descriptions, it's something like this:

Fire-elemental
Wp 12, WE 5%
Two-Handed
Dual Wield: Yes, Doublehand: No.

So I'm guessing they're intended to be dual-wielded, even though they're two-handed weapons?
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Eternal

Likely just a text error on my part. I shifted some Katana around in regards to Two-Handed/Dual-Wield, so they likely aren't two-handed anymore, even though the description says it is.

Jumza

November 11, 2011, 04:31:00 pm #34 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:31:12 pm by Jumza
One of the freelancers in gariland are marked as male, but have the female sprite.
EDIT: scratch that, BOTH freelancer Females have male names and death screams.
Another EDIT: a freelancer at level 2 can do 306 damage with mirror edge
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eternal

1) The Freelancer gender error is fixed for whenever I release the next update.
2) Mirror's Edge deals percentile damage, so it can do a lot regardless of level.

Cheetah

Have you fixed the dash error yet Eternal?
Current Projects:

Eternal

I still need what fixes you used for Complete. =\

Barren

Something is wrong with the Lamia sprite...also I forgot to plug in the mic so I apologize for the sound

[youtube]QMMUHWQebs0[youtube]
You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

That's... really weird, since it's working on my ISO (just tested Sweegy). Come on IRC later, and I may be able to help you.