• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:55:09 pm

[Old] A few questions

Started by Ridiclued, August 11, 2013, 08:52:56 pm

Ridiclued

August 11, 2013, 08:52:56 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:19:21 am by Dome
First off Dome, and affiliated people that made this mod, I'd like to say that this mod is truely remarkable.

With that out of the way I have a few questions.
The biggest one I have is that I've noticed a few instances where enemies have used abilities that have names, animations and descriptions but I don't have anyway of learning them.  At first I saw a Sage casting "Zombiega" which I was really curious about getting as Oracles lost their ability to use the spell "Zombie" all together.  I figured it was possibly like the "Zodiac" summon from vanilla, but even though I got hit with it I did not learn it.  I also tried killing the Sage and waited around for them to become a crystal, but again no luck.
Question being, how can I obtain these skills?  Or is it impossible?

Question two:  Why is it that females need to have level 5 Mediator in order to become Performers when males only need level 3?  Seems a little sexist >.>;

Last but not least, why is it that you removed "Invitation" from the Mediator? 

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate but that we are powerful beyond measure."

Dome

QuoteFirst off Dome, and affiliated people that made this mod, I'd like to say that this mod is truely remarkable.

:-)
Seriously, :-)

QuoteThe biggest one I have is that I've noticed a few instances where enemies have used abilities that have names, animations and descriptions but I don't have anyway of learning them.  At first I saw a Sage casting "Zombiega" which I was really curious about getting as Oracles lost their ability to use the spell "Zombie" all together.  I figured it was possibly like the "Zodiac" summon from vanilla, but even though I got hit with it I did not learn it.  I also tried killing the Sage and waited around for them to become a crystal, but again no luck.

Just a bug, don't worry
QuoteQuestion being, how can I obtain these skills?  Or is it impossible?

IMPOSSIBRU xD
QuoteQuestion two:  Why is it that females need to have level 5 Mediator in order to become Performers when males only need level 3?  Seems a little sexist >.>;

Just another bug...
QuoteLast but not least, why is it that you removed "Invitation" from the Mediator? 

Because...well, I don't like the idea of being able to recruit enemy ppl just by telling them: "Yo man, join the heretic side! We have cookies ;-)"

P.s: Love your avatar
P.p.s: WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ridiclued

Quote from: Dome on August 12, 2013, 03:24:58 am
IMPOSSIBRU xD

Darn...
I think it would be interesting to have more skill only learnable by getting hit (and surviving) them.

QuoteJust another bug...

Gotcha~

QuoteBecause...well, I don't like the idea of being able to recruit enemy ppl just by telling them: "Yo man, join the heretic side! We have cookies ;-)"

Hmm, fair enough.
Though I still liked the idea of being able to find & recruit someone at your level in random battles around the world.

P.s: Love your avatar
P.p.s: WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Thanks~ 
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate but that we are powerful beyond measure."