• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:40 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CoP Progress Log, Suggestions & Bugs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 08:33:37 am

3lric

April 20, 2016, 04:26:12 pm #120 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:34:36 pm by Elric
Use a different image.

EDIT: Honestly, it seems to be a event condition or a misentered event script number that would cause the issue, but I can't offer much help until Kokojo actually starts doing things.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

Currently finishing my vacation, so il be there in 2 days with, hopefully, a solution and fixing the item glitch.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

It sure is great to play and see everything you've accomplished with cop, koko, I remember a really old barebones beta testing session! Its sure come a long way.

Mudvayne

Quote from: Adramelk on April 18, 2016, 05:00:47 pm
I cant start the battle 11, the one in APEX WOODS. Once the "Defeat al enemies" screen is gone. The camera makes a strange movement and then the conversation starts again... but with a lot of nonsense.

"Abnormal status "Dont Act" so you cant take action"
then the thief responds
"You are soaked in water, so you can't take action"
"Selec within movable range"

then starts the same nonsense again.

I'm having this same issue. I've downloaded the latest patch with the inventory bug fix but this issue is still persistent. I'd love to be able to finish up the rest of this mod, I've been enjoying my self so far in my playthrough.

Kokojo

Damn. Sorry Mudvayne. Il try to get this one quickly, I know what causing it and it can be traced back to me being lazy or just imputting a bad number. Il have to do a full test to be sure.

3lric

I'm willing to bet you missed a bad callfunction somewhere... Just open each event and search for callfunction and remove the 01 ones

Adramelk

Quote from: Mudvayne on May 18, 2016, 05:52:19 pm
I'm having this same issue. I've downloaded the latest patch with the inventory bug fix but this issue is still persistent. I'd love to be able to finish up the rest of this mod, I've been enjoying my self so far in my playthrough.

I tried the same and nothing. Maybe someone can send us a copy his save file after that battle?

Kokojo

I should be able to do a whole-game test by tommorow night and upload a fixed patch that will allow you to continue.

Kokojo

It seems I fucked up my ISO a bit more than I had thought, Il have to take an extra day, very sorry once again. It's nothing serious but it is busywork.

Kokojo

Done, I've also sent you guys private message. This should work without fail.

HebrewToYou

Thanks for fixing that bug! Looks like it worked. However... (see attached image)

Looks like a debug character has snuck into this battle!

Kokojo

It did, and I just now uploaded a new version to fix that. Seems I forgot the important step already.

HebrewToYou

All fixed. Thanks!

Couple new bugs (images attached):
• The "Piety" blessing description (and implication) says it adds faith - battle description adds brave. Didn't try to cast since I didn't want to boost brave. ;)
• Adding Move-Gain-JP to an elementalist (who has inate move-gain-mp) results in no JP gained on movement, only MP. :(

Emmy

Quote• Adding Move-Gain-JP to an elementalist (who has inate move-gain-mp) results in no JP gained on movement, only MP.

Pretty sure this one can't easily be fixed, judging by the move-xx up code.  It first checks for the move ability for hp, then mp, then xp, then jp; in that order.  If one ability is equipped, whether by innate or force equipping (such as move MP up in this case), it stops checking the rest of this list.

HebrewToYou

I figured as much, but if it were possible the preference would be to use the assigned move ability rather than the innate one. Leaving the slot unassigned would then activate the innate ability. Just my $0.02.

HebrewToYou

Another bug, this time on Silas's Hill battle. After completing the previous battle, I was left with only a single party member. I have to fight this one five on one? Methinks that be a bit much...

Kokojo

Oh jeez. Im sorry Hebrew, I don't even know how that happened. Il try to fix it by tonight, once again, I feel shitty about this.

HebrewToYou

Don't! It's not like you're getting paid for this.

Adramelk

Thanks kokojo for fixing that bug, I share the words of HebrewToYou, take all the time you need, Is worth to wait days weeks or months  :mrgreen:

Kokojo

Once again, fixed. For real this time. I did test, you start the battle with the full party, however you'll need to go one save back.