• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:12:58 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Did anyone make a hack of the psp version for psx ?

Started by Tony75, February 26, 2019, 08:25:08 pm

Tony75

I found the translation patch .50 but I thought I read on here somewhere that they were working on a patch that has the extra battles and scenes from the psp version . Psp is just too much BS to modify .
  • Modding version: WotL

3lric

Yes, TLW (The Lion War) Its almost done, just waiting on Choto to make some fixes to the addition generic class hack that we are using for the Dark Knight class in TLW.
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

IIRC it won't have WotLized text though. Probably for the best. As much as I like the concept, rather than using it sparingly and where appropriate (i.e. having rougher language for the "lower class" and some more refinement for the "upper") the translation team went full ham in a lot of cases, outright making up words for ... some reason or another when the mood apparently struck (like "Sietch"; I actually looked up the word out of curiosity and no results appear). Plus changing names - again, not just where arguably appropriate (like bringing some Lucavi names in line with the names' reappearances in later games, or just stating/implying the Lucavi names are corruptions of the true names) but to the point of changing major characters' names, like Delita Hyral/Heiral or Algus/Argath.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown