• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:02:56 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Why, hello

Started by Pride, February 11, 2011, 11:44:24 pm

Pride

Figured I'd join the cool people with a thread here. I'm Pride (Prideful on IRC due to someone registering Pride and tends to ghost me while I am on) and I'm pretty versed in most aspects in modding FFT and still slowly learning how to asm. Hopefully I'll have a public release of something cool in the near future. I'm currently working on two projects which are FFT: Parted Ways doing events and my own project (which I have restarted and refocused many times), I also try to be helpful to anyone that has questions or doing little edits that take no time at all. I think I found my way here from gamefaqs, or maybe it was a google search? Either way I've had fun here.

I also play Pokemon competitively, serious business takes place on those forums I frequent. I challenge anyone that believes they can beat me in a standard OU match. =p
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Pride

February 11, 2011, 11:51:02 pm #2 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:41:55 am by Pride
I accept your challenge. If you dare to face me, I'll be on Pokemonexperte server on Shoddybattle.

Edit: I defeated RavenOfRazgriz in both games we played.

Dome

Welcome!
Gen 4 OU? I'd like to play a match with you, but on real games... ;P

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Aquilae

I can also play Gen 4 OU, lol. I haven't played it in a while, but I'd be always up for a match on Shoddy =P
:gay:

RavenOfRazgriz

Rustiness combined with a team spec'd for a grossly different metagame than current Gen4 OU made things not go as I had planned.  There shall be a rematch.

Pride

February 12, 2011, 05:15:49 pm #7 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:08:40 am by Pride
I'll have to put Dome's challenge on hold until I have internet at my home again.

Alright Aquilae ^_^ I'll have to ask you about it next time I see you on irc

Edit: Aquilae defeated.