• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:00 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help me find this, possibly?

Started by RopeSander, October 04, 2009, 05:11:52 pm

RopeSander

October 04, 2009, 05:11:52 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by RopeSander
I want to know how to change the battle formation graphics of my characters, but the tutorial on the main page is used with a old version of ShiShi and the options Lydyn uses aren't available anymore.  I have been searching for a related thread but there's 27 pages of threads and I don't want to spend all day searching for an answer.  I'm using the latest version of Zodiacs FFTPatcher with the additional utilities.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheetah

October 04, 2009, 05:26:40 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
I'm going to lock this tread and delete it, but I will give you your answer. In the future post questions in the "Help" section and use a more descriptive title. I know the forum is rather unorganized, but we try to make an effort to have new topics not add to the clutter.

Check out the Unit.bin thread in this Spriting section. There is some information there on reassigning where the sprites for the formation screen and battle preparation screens is drawn from. There is also I program that can change the graphics of Unit.bin (the file the holds the character pics used in the formation screen), I believe you can find it in the download section.
Current Projects: