• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:02:11 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFTA2 - Having problems editing Worrior Skills and Command

Started by DenisColli, June 22, 2018, 10:35:08 am

DenisColli

Hello again people! Now im here with what i think to be a REAL problem!
im using the FFTA2AE, FFTA2JE and the Text/Command Editor... Not so good with Hex  :(...
My question is: Every time i use this editors to change Soldier Abilities for another this dont reflect in the worriors skill set...
And when i change the Worrior Command "Art of War" to the Soldier "Art of War" to make it more modable all the skill board apears empity! HELP!

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: DenisColli on June 22, 2018, 10:35:08 am
Hello again people! Now im here with what i think to be a REAL problem!
im using the FFTA2AE, FFTA2JE and the Text/Command Editor... Not so good with Hex  :(...
My question is: Every time i use this editors to change Soldier Abilities for another this dont reflect in the worriors skill set...
And when i change the Worrior Command "Art of War" to the Soldier "Art of War" to make it more modable all the skill board apears empity! HELP!

Hello again Denis, Moderator Zeke here again lol.

For your issue with the Warrior not learning anything from using DeSgeretjin's Text/command editor, just go to the second "Arts of War" in the text section of the editor, not the command set part of the editor, change the name of it to something else and save, then redo your previous change you did to fix the issue to let Warriors have their skills back normally, and be able to edit it in the command part of the editor.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

DenisColli

Thank God! I love you, brow!
I was Imagine something like this, but didnt had confidence tô do!
As a form to show my gratitude soon I'll make post with Equipe Requirement showing what at code means...
THANKS!  But I have a little question is somewhere a List of Free AP Slots for e acho Race?... Or at last the occupied ones?

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: DenisColli on June 22, 2018, 11:55:11 am
Thank God! I love you, brow!
I was Imagine something like this, but didnt had confidence tô do!
As a form to show my gratitude soon I'll make post with Equipe Requirement showing what at code means...
THANKS!  But I have a little question is somewhere a List of Free AP Slots for e acho Race?... Or at last the occupied ones?

Now that is something that is completely based on Hex editing, sadly i can't help you with that since all races have some unknown AP slots not assigned to them in Vanilla FFTA2, but can be used if hex edited to be used properly, so you might have to start hex editing.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

DenisColli

Im a brazilian Argentinian Tango dancer and teacher and Capoeira player in the Free times...
For now ill pass... Cause I have no much... But Maybe one day...