• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Dokurider

October 30, 2012, 02:35:34 am #640 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:32:37 am by Dokurider
erryday i'm locking

EDIT: oops, got too busy this week; was supposed to unlock this topic earlier.

st4rw4k3r

Taichii

thank you guys. my idea on this is.. im going to put the info on the new desperation (st4r's post) on the first post of this thread. we dont need to start a new thread for that :) this will remain i hope thank you. i will be on mibbit but only for an hour :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dokurider

That was part one. I'll have part two up later. Tell me what you think, guys.

Taichii

that was great :D
finally we heard from you i hope we can hear from ryqo and fdc as well :))
anyway... doku, when shall i post rai's fall? after your part 2 or have you added it in between? :)

"Desperation"

Taichii

"Desperation"

Dokurider

fyi, it's still daylight out. It's just really dark in the Dark Woods.

Jumza

So i can join into Desperation - A new beginning, by just posting my character(s) info here? And then just... Joining in? (New to this RP stuff, but I really want to try  :) )
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dokurider

Yes, just post your character info in this topic. Speaking of character sheets, the rest of us have to get on top of that as well..

Anyways, there are currently two parties forming that will converge into one. St4r's and one of Taichii's characters and mine and Taichii's other characters. Pick a party that you would like to join up in.

Taichii

November 14, 2012, 07:03:27 am #650 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:48:21 am by Taichii
hello jumza :D always glad to see new faces around here ^_^
your welcome to join the despearation - a new beginning :)

and doku as for the character sheets.. i'll update them on the first page...
please do reply and point out  if i have some mistakes a little later..

EDIT: done fixinf the first post here and editing my night - day post at the new beginning

"Desperation"

Jumza

November 14, 2012, 06:31:10 pm #651 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 10:00:50 pm by Jumza
Alright here we go!

Name - Ryan

(before I put info about where he was born or whatever etc... are we in Ivalice again? or did restarting the story change the geographical location?)

Weapons - Staff, Rod, Book

Armour - none really, just clothes.

What is he? For lack of a better term, Ryan is a Runekeeper, his magic would look similar to that of Rafa or Malaks (but is in no way the same) other than than the runes appearing when he casts spells, not much else is different about him when compared to most magicians, except that he can use most common magics.

He wears a blue cloak (similar to black mages), and does NOT like hats at all, so you can see his face.

Usually oblivious to things going on around him that do not directly influence him in some way (so if there was a battle going on, that he needn't take part of, or is not forced to take part of, he may ignore it completely and possibly fall asleep) He gets tired fast when bored.

So yeah, thats pretty much it! I guess I'll start as soon as I know where this thing takes place. Uhm for party choice... I guess... The one with doku in it, (chosen at random thanks to eeny-meeny-miny-mo!)
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dokurider

Yes, our reboot has brought us to an original world. It has nothing to do with Ivalice or FFT, nor will it be following it's rules or customs (sadly IMO, but it was probably for the best). It also has a magic system that we've yet to explain.

Basically, the magic system maybe a familiar one to you. Magic is divided into three sects, the Divine, magic provided by the gods via worship, Geomancy, magic provided the world itself, and the Arcane, magic provided by Demonic forces and the like. In terms of what each can do, Divine tends to be the strongest, but has the most restrictions, pretty obvious when it requires pleasing gods and other higher forces. Geomancy is the weakest, but has the most freedom, being just natural energy. Arcane magic has both strength and freedom, but you're obviously dealing with demons that will probably screw you over eventually.

That's about the gist of it. I'm pretty sure your character's magic falls under Geomancy.

Jumza

Cool! So Geomancy it is then, I'll be dropping in on this new world soon!

Taichii

:) nice posting guys.... everything is spicing up... i like it ;)
ryqoshay~ we miss yoooouuuu~~~♥♥♥

"Desperation"

Taichii

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Dokurider

The Dark Forest is a few day's travel long to the nearest *friendly* village. So we haven't even begun traveling in these woods. Hopefully, you find your way back to us, Reks. Anyways, sorry about that initial delay in posting. Arena had completely taken up my free time.

Taichii

heads up guys :)
happy new year n_n
okay get back to posting!!! >:) WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Hahaha
Happy New Year Taichii