• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Fallout 3 Build Ideas

Started by Eternal248, November 03, 2011, 08:10:10 pm

Eternal

Anyone have some fun Fallout 3 build ideas they can share? I'm repurchasing Fallout 3: GotY Edition on Saturday, and I want to do a fun, different playthrough. Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

NinjaWeazel

Start with 9 INT, leave the vault and swim to rivet city to get the INT bobblehead before you are level 3.  Dont get any other bobbleheads until level 30, after you take the almost perfect perk.  Perfect 10s and maxed out skills OKGO

GeneralStrife

PC, so many mods that make it sooo epic.

Eternal

Sadly, this piece of crap laptop can't handle Fallout 3. :(
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

3lric

there are different mods you can do to the ini file to fix alot of running issues.

I would recommend FOOK as well as many other game changing mod on fallout nexus, They have some great stuff there
  • Modding version: PSX

Shade

Ingoring Ninja's ultimate build whitch sucks when you don't get awsome perks (FAR MORE IMPORTAINT), so I think what you should do instead go look the requirement for perks, and pick the best ones and look at their requirements, and try to have stats tequired for them, of course stats from bubbleheads are usefull (permastats). Personally you should just play the game to know what you want next time, also if you just best stats, use cheats.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Ryqoshay

Speaking of perks, the dlc's provide some fun new ones to take a look at. To say nothing of the fact that Broken Steel raises the level cap. ^_^
Hurry down the chimney tonight.