• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:35:25 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

(Sighs) New problem...

Started by Durbs, May 28, 2011, 08:48:34 pm

Durbs

(Sighs). What I'm trying to do with a move is cause it to inflict Don't Move, Protect, and Shell all on several characters using the sing animation. I'm halfway there; my animation is not totally screwed up like before, but now only two of the statii are present: Protect and Shell. No matter what I do, I can't get it to inflict Don't Move on the character. I have All or Nothing checked, so that doesn't become a question. Also, if I have a guest that is not from my formation (eg something like boco), it gets inflicted with the don't move but not the shell and protect. 0_o

... am I missing something?
  • Modding version: PSX

RandMuadDib

Which formula are you using?
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Durbs

The 100% one (it's in the 30s on patcher).

MagiusRerecros

It might help if you list all of what your abilities settings are; for example, I did a quick test run using the Nameless Song animation (also made sure that the proper bits were checked in the animations tab) with formula 38 (100%) to inflict All or Nothing Don't Move, Shell, and Protect to everybody, and it worked like a charm.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Durbs

May 29, 2011, 06:27:06 pm #4 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:32:25 pm by Durbs
I'm using the blank end slots just before the items (have used all up until the attack slot). If the problem is with the move slots, at this point I'm just going to completely redo my patch as I have other problems besides this. Very disappointing, but I think that will actually be faster and the end result will be more cleanly put together.