• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:35:17 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Let there be democracy

Started by Xifanie, November 30, 2010, 07:41:11 am

Eternal

Sounds about right. Thanks for putting that list together, Mel. It's nice having a neat list. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Funny that I was the first that nominated himself, and I've been ignored in Mel list

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiz

Heh, I do find that funny indeed. "BANHAMMERED" should be rid of from your name!

Hmm, it's been almost 3 days now, poll should be up soon I'm guessing.

Overall, I like the idea of there being Co-Admins/Top Moderators because everything will become more fluid operating the site doing so.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: "Wizzy"Heh, I do find that funny indeed. "BANHAMMERED" should be rid of from your name!

Hmm, it's been almost 3 days now, poll should be up soon I'm guessing.

Overall, I like the idea of there being Co-Admins/Top Moderators because everything will become more fluid operating the site doing so.
I asked Zodiac to leave it there
Anyway, Yeah, I agree
Only 1 mod can't do much without getting UBER stressed, while 5-6 people working together can do a lot more things with far less stress

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~