• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:32:52 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Sprite] Astathon, Gemini of Light [R7 proto up]

Started by LastingDawn, July 28, 2010, 12:41:44 pm

Kagebunji

R, I must agree with Arch on some of those. Every crit I gave was rejected with ten excuses that didn't made sense(remeber Anastasia? the excuse with her standing next to Czar was lame as fuck). Plus when someone did a sprite, you found ten things that were wrong with it, and yes, it sisn't made any sense(example: Smash's attempt at Agrias). It annoyed many people, Lijj slowed down with doing protos because you were rejecting every proto he did. It is true what Arch says. Remeber the time when you asked on chat for crit for your sprites? Then you were listening to crits people were givin, now you "know-it-all" and don't give a shit about other people crit, more, reject them. Sad but true, as Metallica sings.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Archael

Quote from: "Kagebunji"R, I must agree with Arch on some of those. Every crit I gave was rejected with ten excuses that didn't made sense(remeber Anastasia? the excuse with her standing next to Czar was lame as fuck). Plus when someone did a sprite, you found ten things that were wrong with it, and yes, it sisn't made any sense(example: Smash's attempt at Agrias). It annoyed many people, Lijj slowed down with doing protos because you were rejecting every proto he did. It is true what Arch says. Remeber the time when you asked on chat for crit for your sprites? Then you were listening to crits people were givin, now you "know-it-all" and don't give a shit about other people crit, more, reject them. Sad but true, as Metallica sings.

QuoteYou don't get it so stop pretending you do. You are not me, you are not Smash, you are not Kage, you are nobody

Dear R999:

Considering I'm not Kage, he seems to share opinions about your negative attitude that are very similar to my own.

I wonder why two people (or more, I'm not even bringing up Zodiac and Asmo) would come to THE SAME conclusion independently? Hmm. It boggles the mind.

But you know what? I don't really care if you accept your mistakes or not. I just came here to stand up for Smash cuz it's sad to see, I really don't care if your attitude doesn't change. The only thing that's gonna suffer in FFH because of your attitude is IA itself, and the unfortunate people who decide to keep working with you despite seeing the way you treat them.

R999

Anastasia, Agrias, Meliadoul, Baron Grims, and many more -- I will be going back to them soon. Be rest assured everyone's points are taken into consideration, Kage. Look at Anastasia, I rejected my own work, for whatever reason it maybe. And if you haven't heard, I am redoing her sprite, AGAIN.

Indeed, I have rejected Lijj's prototypes before, sometimes many of them in a row. Sometimes we see things differently, but eventually we come to a compromise or conclusion. I am sure Lijj and Twinees and some others would know, that I reject my own work much more than others.

This Astathon prototype looks like horrible in its current form, I don't deny that. Didn't I say I was glad to see the crits early?

If you don't like working with me, come and talk to me.

Kagebunji

You said Anastasia is final, so how were I supposed to know you WILL be redoing her? :/

QuoteBe rest assured everyone's points are taken into consideration, Kage.
So willl the white stripes return? Everyone liked her more with white stripes.

And if by doing next proto you reject your earlier sprite, then u ar wrong. I really never saw you reject your proto you know.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Asmo X

We lost 10 hours of posts as Zodiac tried to undo the damage Arch caused.

Repost what you said Smash, it was good. Decisions need to be more collaborative for this project. I agree. I'd probably be more interested in participating if it was less dictatorial around here.

Smash

My turn

I agree with Arch and Kage. To put it simple R999, the reason we're helping you out on this is because this is a good proyect, people like it, and we're dedicating our free time to help you out for free. This is a group project, opinions and ideas have to be heard and executed once the group (Who collaborates) agrees, not you alone; we're not getting paid to work to grant you such rights, instead we are collaborating, and that can have it's "consequences for our ego" if one would call them so. Negating crits and putting up that prideful attitude will only get you shit with the people, which will result in us simply subtracting all of our efforts and work from goal, thus making it harder or impossible for you to reach.

In my opinion, it's just a matter of having polls more often, avoid acting like a boss, let the people voice out their issues, execute them, discuss and continue. In turn, everyone should submit ideas more often to have variety, and choose what could work best for every case. And the bullshit would then be solved.

Can we get back to the spritework now?