• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:20:35 pm

Emulator damage help.

Started by Purpendiculous, April 21, 2009, 10:55:00 am

Purpendiculous

April 21, 2009, 10:55:00 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Purpendiculous
Hello, everybody.

I have two questions.  
First:  I'm running on ePSXe and everything is running smoothly, save the map which I've heard that many people have problems with and its not that big of a deal anyway.  But, something that is causing me a lot of pain in the damage.  During battles everything runs flawlessly, except that the damage that is dealt, cured, statuses, etc... rarely shows up.  Its getting rather annoying, and I've google'd and have yet to come up with an answer.

Second:  I want to play 1.3, but I'm also doing SSCs on the original, and from what I've seen, 1.3 looks to be terribly hard (yay) with optimal classes, much less from an SSC standpoint.  So my question is:  Is there a way to unpatch the .iso, or just make a copy of it without having my original disc on hand?  I've wanted to patch it for weeks now, but I haven't done it yet due to that constraint.

Any help at all is appreciated and thanks in advance.

philsov

April 21, 2009, 01:03:26 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

- It's probably an issue with your video plugin.  P.E.Op.S is a great one for FFT (it shows the overworld map too)

- Making a copy is worlds easier.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.