• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:32:38 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Random Encounter/ Story battle editing

Started by Ramza Beolve, October 03, 2017, 07:52:26 pm

Ramza Beolve

October 03, 2017, 07:52:26 pm Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:00:41 pm by Ramza Beolve
were does one go to find a tutorial on this subject?
  • Modding version: PSX
Scilence! Surrender now or die in obscurity

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

You need to be more specific, since I don't even understand what you are looking for. Random and story battles are two very different things, however at this point Idk if you are asking about event editing, script changing, battle stats, or yelling at the screen until it does things. These are all different. Please be more specific in the future

Ramza Beolve

Changing battle formations for example. The opening fight at oreborne monestary were you have Aigris, Gafgarion, Ramza, Aigrias' 2 knights and Lad the squire. Chaning it from that formation to just Gafgarion Aigrias and Ramza.

Or chaning fixed loadouts for example starter weapons changing a chemist dagger to the platinum dagger.

and other things like that
Scilence! Surrender now or die in obscurity

Xifanie

Have you ever looked at the tabs? This shouldn't exactly be hard to figure out on your own...
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Nyzer

There's no tutorial on this, because it's incredibly obvious in the Patcher. Go to the ENTD tab and have a look. Everything you mentioned here can be changed in seconds.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown