• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Cna I add more sprites to WOTL? Who in-game has a formation sprite?

Started by scorpiova, March 15, 2017, 04:36:21 pm

scorpiova

Oh my goodness - you guys are killing me with all these beautiful sprites. I have recently dived into the FFT WOTL modding - and I am loving it.

I am pretty much doing a class re-vamp in which I am altering skill and equipment loadouts - and taking adavantage of these beautiufl sprites for classes. But I would LOVE to add in some more special characters as recruits. I have put in extra recruitable character, and succeeded in the skill/equip alterations I have done.

So now the next thing I want is to add more of these sprites - but the problem is really the formation screen sprite - even if I could use the boss sprites or replace them - but I'm not sure who does and does not have a formation screen sprite in the WOTL version. I looked through the FTEVGRP PRogram - but in the Unit file not all characters are there (Dark Knight, Onion Knight, Baltheir and Luso are not there) even though I know they have formation screen sprites obviously.

So my question really is - who, that is not shown in the prgram - actually has a formation screen sprite and portrait - and who does not. That way I could use them as characters or replace them with one of these new sprites.

Hope that makes sense. Or - can I add more sprites to that program??? Thanks!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL