• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:38:27 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Do want?

Started by Lijj, July 07, 2016, 04:40:12 pm

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Jumza

I'd love to because it's so cute except that the shipping is like 4 times the cost of the item :(
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Lijj

The shipping is $2.45, still a little high for how small it is, but not 4 times the cost; more like 40% the cost.

Jumza

Shipping to my location says $23.95 :P
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

That's Canada for you. $23.95 for my location as well.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Lijj

yeeouch.. that's way too much :(

Xifanie

Yeah, here it costs 24 bucks to send a package to the neighbor town, but you can get shit as big/heavy with free shipping for 1 buck coming all the way from China. Fuck us, right?
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Lijj

Poor Canada.
I've only been in the airport in Toronto there but it seemed expensive. (Even considering airport prices) I wanted a snack cause my layover was 3 hours, I think a small smoothie was 10 Canadian dollars.. I didn't order one.

Xifanie

That's because you were in an airport... those prices are in U.S. airports too.

Angel

As someone who purchased a $15 personal pizza from an airport, I can confirm. You're held hostage there, and the prices are set accordingly. Even janky little airports conduct highway robbery with food and drinks.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?