• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:48:24 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Dark Knight & Holy Knight

Started by AuraDragon, October 17, 2008, 03:10:28 pm

azavier

December 25, 2015, 01:58:01 am #240 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:47:34 am by Toshiko
is their any sprites of the dark knight that has the portrait included in it? i want to use it in my patch but i cant find one with a portrait in it

or at least how could someone tell me how to add the portrait the op created to the sprite

Edit from Toshiko: You've been here long enough to know what the edit button is, not to double post, and heard of Shishi. I am not impressed right now.

Kokojo

Well you could have messaged me like the last guy did. But here they are, freshly extracted from CoP.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

azavier

Okay , i just emailed you Kokojo, im looking for the costume female knight with the bow and portrait you created

Kokojo

Here are the dark knights, too.

If I recall correctly, there never was any portraits for the male dark knight. A shame!
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Jumza

What's up with that Male Dark Knight? His portrait is in the middle of the sheet D:
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Jumza, you've been here long enough to know that's the old format. Xifanie's Palette Editor can switch it to the new format

Jumza

You're right >.< I forgot all about it.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.