• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:35 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

SWTOR BETA

Started by GeneralStrife, November 23, 2011, 11:07:43 pm

GeneralStrife

I got it, fuck yeah, seaking.
Come at me bros. I can't wait to log into it.

Celdia

I just hope you make proper use of a beta key and are responsible enough with it to report the major errors in the system that will affect overall gameplay instead of just lording it over others that you're in the beta and playing while they can't. If you just do the latter, then it is completely wasted on you and I feel bad for any of the people out there that would like to legitimately assist the development process of SW:TOR but didn't get in.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

November 24, 2011, 12:49:20 am #2 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:54:04 am by GeneralStrife
It's a stress test. So I just gotta play play play.
I'll still report bugs though
I played SWG many many years and joined SWTOR first week it was announced, only natural I get selected.

Kaijyuu

Large scale betas really don't give much useful feedback, at least design wise. Stress testing, sure. Bug finding, maybe for obscure ones the profession testers miss. Everything else, not so much.

They're more advertisements than anything else. Don't feel bad if you're just there for free playtime.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kaijyuu on November 24, 2011, 01:48:14 am
Don't feel bad if you're just there for free playtime.

I am pretty content with the whole free playtime thing. Lmao.

MountainDew~

I got an email saying Guaranteed beta access from Fileplanet, from some shared IGN thing, not sure...

But today I head on over to the site and they're all out of keys. So much for that :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

GeneralStrife

it was amazing, does anyone actually want me to talk about it? i dont think anyone here is a star wars nerd