• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Haunting Ground - Fiona Belli

Started by Maa_Kun, December 23, 2011, 11:14:28 pm

Maa_Kun

December 28, 2011, 07:04:03 pm #20 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:39:12 am by Maa_Kun
@Kagebunji: Alrighty, i stole the hair from Ovelia, so i might as well steal the whites while i'm at it. XD
@Mr.Strife: Ack, yeah... i got the brown off hair shades, i guess once i limited palette to 16 colors some things didn't switch well. >_>

Edited for palette update (two whites(grays?)), though i couldn't find a portrait with a similar shading to use as reference and so the shirt just looks awkwardly gray now.
I couldn't add the choker, either... i figured using Ovelia's collar and changing the grays to browns would work, but i just made it look weird.

Also, the gray/dark brown pixels to the right of her neck look a bit awkward to me, but i might just be looking at it from the wrong side. .-.
-Vanille: Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here, and now.
-Me: Hm, reminds me of FFH's motto... though it -does- sound kinda chees-
*Death'd*

I like FFXIII.
*cowers*

formerdeathcorps

FFT's conventions are nice, but this doesn't look like her at all.  Try a lighter shade of hair (like Balmufula's, or even something custom and lighter).  Just not what you posted originally, which was blinding.

Some problems I noticed:
1) There looks like there are spikes coming out of her neck.
2) What's with these stray black pixels?
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RandMuadDib

I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Kagebunji

Some more fixes, on body and hair, a lil on face. More to come later.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

Quote from: Kagebunji on January 19, 2012, 09:54:52 am
Some more fixes, on body and hair, a lil on face. More to come later.
i love this Version Kage