• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:14:29 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Contest: Alma Gets a Job

Started by Cheetah, July 04, 2011, 02:13:49 pm

Cheetah

Nice work Celdia and Kokojo.

@Celdia: This looks very clean and well done. Maybe you could add a custom staff for her to be holding or something.
@Kokojo: I was never a big fan of that base sprite, but it is a great concept.
Current Projects:

Celdia

o_o Really, guys? I thought it looked half-assed...mostly 'cause I half-assed it. Maybe I'll add something more to it before the deadline.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Joseph Strife

@Celdia: it simple and cool, i think Ceetah's idea is a cool one, maybe making her hold a staff would turn real nice.

@kokojo: realy cool what you have there, but i think it's just too covered, we nearly can't see alma's face (or realy we can't)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Lijj

Yeah a nice staff could really top the Alma priestess;
lookin' good!

Diil Fenrir

July 09, 2011, 12:29:22 pm #44 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:30:30 pm by Diil Fenrir

Job Title: White Noble
Sources: Alma (SQUARE), White paletted Alma, Ovelia (SQUARE)

Ok, is not really a great job, I've just recolour the Ovelia dress with 2 really small modification, maybe someday i'll go deeper on this sprite xD (is strange that if we see the small pics, the dress look little different than Ovelia one on the chest)
W.I.P.

Joseph Strife

Anyway it's realy cool dill, this sprite would look realy cool in a patch.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Cheetah

I'm kind of dumbfounded by how good that White Noble looks. That plus the younger male priest that was uncovered would make an excellent job set for advanced mages with some palette change ups. Nice work Dill.
Current Projects:

Celdia

I said so in chat but I'll say as here as well, I think Diil's entry is better than mine by a wide margin.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

MagiusRerecros

Quote from: Celdia on July 09, 2011, 04:51:35 pm
I said so in chat but I'll say as here as well, I think Diil's entry is better than mine by a wide margin.

Not to diminish Celdia's work by any means, but this is still probably true.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

formerdeathcorps

My skills aren't too great, but I think this will suffice as my first submission.

Cosplayer Alma
Cosplay Role: FE8 Forde

Sources:
Alma (SQUARE)
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Lijj

Kagebunji

I like it a lot Lijj. Only thing is the shadows beneath the hat like spoken on chat. My little wish is to see a whip on her, hehe.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

formerdeathcorps

OK, here's an updated version of my previous submission that fixes a few errors that some people on iRC spotted.

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Cheetah

@GeneralStrife: Yes feel free to continue to update your submission up until the due date. Either edit your old post, or if you like do a repost.
Current Projects:

Mando

Safari Alma brings back memories of Gundam Wing where Relena Peacecraft is wearing the outfit!

pic in spoiler

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Zozma

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Lijj

Hot pic Mando.. I've always thought safari attire was kind of sexy myself.

Cheetah

Current Projects:

Mando

July 13, 2011, 09:43:03 am #59 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:43:57 pm by Mando
I'll submit my entry today

I may update it some~

However here it is:

Sheikma!

Alma(face colors by Square) + Edge (Custom) to look like Sheik

Alma has escaped Igros and ventured into the desert where she learned ninja skills to secretly fight beside Ramza.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!