• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Season 5 Registration

Started by Barren, August 13, 2016, 08:18:09 am

Barren

Quote from: Chemist on August 18, 2016, 08:27:28 am
I'll toss my hat in the ring! How so I sign up exactly. >.>

You can PM me your team. You can also refer to the master guide here to look up equips and abilities for your team.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Chemist

Quote from: Barren on August 18, 2016, 08:32:45 am
You can PM me your team. You can also refer to the master guide here to look up equips and abilities for your team.

Gotcha, shall I PM you on discord? :D
  • Modding version: PSX
Lijj is the best! If you don't know, now you know!
~Elite Romanda Gunner~

Barren

I already got the team from you. You're good to go. Feel free to make any edits you desire before the deadline. Just as long as its within the JP cap

silentkaster

Count FDQuinn11 and RedWorld in. I'll get 'em to make teams :P
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Krypt

Count me in, just submitted my team. Excited to see how things will go in new patch

silentkaster

Okay guys, time is winding down. Remember, deadline is at the end of the day this Sunday!!! (11:59 PM EST so for those of you in other time zones) Make sure you get those teams in!! If you have any friends or know of anyone who wants to join, make sure they get Barren a team by then!!

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I've been asked by a couple players to look at their teams and make suggestions before the tournament. I can't record matches for you, but I can test the team and/or offer suggestions on what I think might be missing or helpful. I'm willing to do that and I'm sure a couple others here are as well.

Shintroy

Can't decide between a revised mime team, 140 meta melee mime, or Mimic Ultima. All I know is after all this testing (2 hours worth lol) I'm looking forward to a team with Paladin taking this tournament.

Good Luck all.
Some day my people will be free.

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

silentkaster

Quote from: CT5Holy on August 25, 2016, 01:28:43 am
ahhhhh hope this works!

(Ahhhhh must mean CT5 is running Dark Holy...)

Kurosabes

• Discord username: Kurosabes#0312

dw6561

I submitted my team a while back.

Come on tourney just 3 more days...
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Barren

I got your team WKW don't worry. Also I'll be away for the weekend since I'm going to a Super Smash Bros Tournament. I'll take a look at the rest of the PMs when I get to the hotel in Boston

Kashkabald

Quick question: is the format just gonna be Swiss all the way or Swiss + top4/8 single/double elim split? I think the latter is better since you still get all the benefits of running a Swiss tournament while still having a final match.

Kurosabes

Quote from: Barren on August 25, 2016, 10:40:47 am
I got your team WKW don't worry. Also I'll be away for the weekend since I'm going to a Super Smash Bros Tournament. I'll take a look at the rest of the PMs when I get to the hotel in Boston
Ah ok I wasn't worried. Just didn't see my name on the combatants list so I had to point that out.
  • Discord username: Kurosabes#0312

silentkaster

Quote from: Barren on August 25, 2016, 10:40:47 am

Good luck! Have fun!

Barren

Quote from: Kashkabald on August 25, 2016, 11:01:33 am
Quick question: is the format just gonna be Swiss all the way or Swiss + top4/8 single/double elim split? I think the latter is better since you still get all the benefits of running a Swiss tournament while still having a final match.

It will be top 4 then it's single elimination. But if everyone wants a double elimination after the top 4 has been decided then I would not object. It will be up to the people recording the videos if they want to do that

Kashkabald

I'm fine with either. Just really want a final match to happen~

Gaignun

Has somebody volunteered to organize the pairings for each round?