• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:15:44 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

New team in need of naming and tweeking

Started by Malroth, December 01, 2013, 01:56:25 am

Malroth

December 01, 2013, 01:56:25 am Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:03:41 am by Malroth
Unit 1

Female
Cancer
40 fury
70 Faith
Chemist
Black Magic
Autopotion
Magic Defend Up
Pilgrimage
Main gauche

Gold hairpin
Brigandine
Cherche

x-potion, Hi- ether, echo grass, maiden's kiss, soft, bandage, phoenix down
Frog, Death

Unit 2
Male
Pisces
70 Fury
50 Faith
Archer
Chivalry
Speed save
Attack Up
Move HP up
Stone Gun
zephyr shield
Thief hat
Brigandine
Cherche
Arm aim, Head break, Seal Evil
Transfusion

Unit 3
Female
Scorpio
50 Fury
70 Faith
Priest
Steal
Regenerator
Defense Up
Move MP up
Healing Staff

Gold Hairpin
White Robe
Magic Ring
Cure2, Raise2,Ensuna, Shell, Dia
Steal Heart, Spellbreaker

Unit 4
Female
Scorpio
40 Brave
50 Faith
Mediator
Draw Out
Meatbone Slash
Magic Attack Up
Teleport
Mythril Gun

Thief Hat
Black Costume
Cursed ring

blackmail
Biezen Bolt, Kiyomori, Masamune, Kikujimonji, Chirijiaden

Elmdork

I like the team, though transfusion on the archer seems funny to me. But I'm not the one to give advice, what I CAN do is offer a team name:

secret service
Unit1: undercover Clara
Unit2: agent stone
Unit3: double agent
Unit4: lips
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Malroth

Well since i'm using stone gun i can afford to use the highest HP clothing without affecting his damage,  This leaves him capable of 140 HP+  transfusions at essentially no cost to himself thanks to regen stacking. it was also the best method avalible to heal the undead mediator,

reinoe

I really don't have much to add, the team looks solid.  But I'd rather say that I don't have much to add than not say anything at all.  After all, saying "this team looks solid" is still feedback.

Anyway, I don't like spellbreaker.  It forces units that traditionally work at mid or long range to get up close and personal.  But I've seen it used successfully a few times.
My dreams can come true!

formerdeathcorps

This team probably only works as an anti-metagame team against all the cursed ring teams.  However, it seems to have some problems:
1) 9 SP frog and death user = silence / paralyze midcharge.
2) Transfusion Archer = HP Setup...so why is Thief Hat on him?
3) Shell and Cure2 have conflicting priority.  Plus, why DEFUP and regenerator (if you also have masamune)?  In all likelihood, it'll use dia spam for chip damage.
4) Need more status variety.  Mimic Daravon > Blackmail in terms of stall potential.  Since you have no berserk, kiyomori will just be wasting space (and I also question using Kiku for very low damage, which will have priority over Chiri because of range).  If you really want to keep kiyomori, I think you're better off making her a male version of the Wiz mediator.
5) Slow2 > Team (2 high faith supports will be caught and your masamune user can't reverse the damage faster than the team can be slowed).  This is relevant because your team lacks offense and is support / stall dependent.

Speaking of which, we need ONE thread for team critiques (NOT the three or four we have now).
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.